“Dead Serious…About Life” is a musical written to appeal to teenagers. It is upfront…it is blunt…it is life! The story begins at Spencer and Stephanie’s house. Mom and Dad have left for the weekend, so let the party begin!
Throughout the course of the evening, you will meet the characters with their different personalities, their numerous problems and their view about their lives. “Dead Serious” will expose us all to the issues of abortion, alcohol, drugs, religion, sex and suicide… issues that we don’t want to talk about it or face, Well, hang onto your seat, ’cause this musical cuts it wide open. It will make you laugh, cry, hurt, fear and feel…but most of all “Dead Serious” will make you take a second look at life.
The final message that is communicated to the audience is that suicide only creates more problems than it really solves and that there is a better way to live!
What People Are Saying…
- This musical is real life, real kids, real situations!
- It was an eye-opener to reality
- It was so easy to relate to the characters on stage.
- “Dead Serious” is three hours packed full of reality, hope and change.
- This is a great way for kids to find out what they are missing in life.
- “Dead Serious” shows kids that they do not have to grow up in the midst of problems all alone.